Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Autumn Leaves

While reading one of my favorite blogs this morning I came across this quote.

"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." Elizabeth Lawrence

As we go about our busy lives some things are worth slowing down to take note of and I believe the change of seasons is one of them.

Since fall has just begun I looked through my old photographs and found several I would like to share with you.

"The Pig Trail"
 
Memories of Football Weekends
 
 
Old Cemetery - Fayetteville, AR
 
Maple
 
Sumac on the Farm

Sweet Gum - Farm Pond
 
Cousin's Back Yard
 
There is a new masterpiece in the making. Slow down and take note! These photos were all taken in Arkansas. Find the beauty wherever you are.
 
♥andPeace,Myra
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment