Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rusty Tool Boxes and Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

On a recent visit to The White Goat in Little Rock I decided to bring home two more colors of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
 
 
 Several years ago I salvaged these old rusty tool boxes that belonged to my father.
There was a time when they were filled with tools that kept the farm running.
My dad was handy at making do and "fixing" old worn out equipment.
I grew up playing in the farm shop while he worked on machinery.
 

First coat drying.
The colors are Duck Egg Blue and French Linen.
After two coats of paint, I used a coat of AS Clear Wax.
 

I'm sure my dad would wonder why the boxes needed painting.
That said, I think know the painted boxes would bring a smile to his face.

♥andPeace,Myra
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment