Monday, September 23, 2013

Who Dat's

While driving to LR, lunch time seems to happen at Bald Knob. I usually stop at Bulldog Restaurant, but on a recent trip I decided to try something different.
I have been to Who Dat's before but it has been several years.
I checked out the menu but opted for the buffet.

I was not disappointed. Yummy home cooking with a Cajun twist.
Creamy cole slaw, red beans and rice (double yum with a dash of Tabasco), corn bread dressing, bacon wrapped chicken, liver and onions and turnip greens.

Stuffed dead animals are not really my thing but if you are into that kind of décor Who Dat's is the place for you.

This elk was enormous.

For only $369 this crocodile head can be yours to take home!

Perhaps a colorful T shirt is more to your liking?

 

Dessert is included with the buffet.
Great stop for "home" cooking.
 
♥andPeace,Myra

1 comment:

  1. Fun decor and the food looks sooo good. Wish we had a restaurant like that here.

    ReplyDelete