Monday, July 29, 2013

Havana, Cuba

In 2009 my husband traveled to Havana. He took my camera along and I was pleased with the photographs he made. Recently I posted a couple of his photos on my blog and a viewer expressed interest in seeing more of the Cuba photographs. With my husband's permission, I am happy to share more of lovely Havana.

The Hotel Nacional

Beautiful Tropical Landscape

A great place for passing time.

I love these trees! They are so pretty.


Around Town

The vintage cars make it seem like stepping back in time.

 

Amazing Architecture

 
 
Wouldn't it be fun to cruise around town in this car?
 
 
I'm always interested in the food.
 
 
 Lunch served family style.

Street Art
 
Cuba is definitely on my bucket list.
 
(All photographs were taken by my husband.)
 
♥andPeace,Myra




No comments:

Post a Comment