Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Bulbs - Plan B


A couple of weeks ago, on a warm sunny Saturday, I bought several pots of spring bulbs. My plan was to plant them in the large pots on my patio to enjoy until time to plant my usual annuals.

The weather took a turn with freezing temperatures and even a bit of sleet and snow.

The little pots were brought inside to wait out the weather.
As it turned out, the weather stayed cold, windy and unpleasant. The tulips and daffodils are now blooming happily in my home.

I have really enjoyed the pretty little pots!
Sometimes Plan B is a winner.

I love the pretty creamy colors of these miniature tulips.

They sing of Spring.

 

I have moved them from room to room.
 

Here they are in the dining room.
 


Happy Easter!

♥andPeace,Myra
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Spring, Myra. Your images are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. I had fun playing with the camera.

      Delete
  2. Those ARE pretty! Lucky you to be able to move those inside for you to enjoy during the cold. We were lucky to have pretty weather today, but who knows about the rest of the week? This has been such a strange Spring so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. They are fading now--and so is the weather here!

      Delete