Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dale Chihuly - Clinton Presidential Center

Last week I went to the Chihuly exhibit at the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. I discovered my love of all things Chihuly years ago on a trip to the Seattle/Tacoma area. Since then I have had the opportunity of seeing several exhibits across the country.

 
The exhibit begins at the entrance of the Clinton Presidential Center.
Chihuly installations are often found outdoors.



 
Different perspectives of this installation can be had by walking all the way around the square.

Another View

 
Chihuly pieces remind me of nature.
To me this is a fanciful garden.

 
The "seaform sets" take me under the sea.

 
 


 
This Chihuly (above) is part of the permanent collection at the Clinton Presidential Center. It was made for the White House holiday season in 1999.

 
 
The restaurant Forty Two is located in the Presidential Center.
I highly recommend the food, the service and the view.
There is also dining outside on the terrace with views of the Arkansas River.

 
The restaurant offers lunch specials.
I had the cilantro grilled mahi with homemade chips.
 
♥andPeace,Myra
 

No comments:

Post a Comment